WILDFIRE EXPLORER ACADEMY #25
Academy Dates: FEB. 8TH- MARCH 3RD.
- Working with Inmates Final
- Fema IS-700a Final, take at the following link: https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-700.a
- FEMA I-100b (ICS-100) Final, take at the following link https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-100.b
- the 10 Standard Fire Fighting Orders. There will be a test!
- 3 page Report & Poster on assigned topic.
- Study for the 10's/18's Final.
- Invite your friends, family, post advisors, and your fire chiefs to your Graduation.
- Learn the Wildland Water Use Hand Signals that are in your IRPG, you will be tested.
- Check this website daily for new assignments
- If you can, Get yourself a Compass for Land Navigation training.
- Study for S-130 Unit 11 Quiz, Unit 17 quiz, and S-130 Final
- 10's & 18's Final
- Complete your final invitations
Week 4 of the Academy will start on March 1st. Graduation will be on March 3, 2019 at 12:00 noon
- Notify those you invited that the Academy Graduation will be MARCH 3, 2019 @ noon
- Monitor this website for more updates.
February 8th to March 3rd on the Wekends; Fri, Sat, Sun
Academy 25 has 50 Explorer Cadets from the following Agencies-
- US Forest Service FIRE. Post 99, POST 100 and Post 101
- Kern County Fire Dept.
- Ventura County Fire Dept.
- Los Angeles County Fire Dept.
- Los Angeles Fire Departemt
- Oxnard Fire Department
- Pasadena Fire Department
- Chula Vista Fire Department
- Riverside County Fire Department
Agencies that have participated in the Academy
U.S. Forest Service- Angeles National Forest
Los Angeles Fire Dept.- Los Angeles County Fire Dept.- Pasadena Fire Dept.- Oxnard Fire Dept.- Kern County Fire Dept.-
Santa Barbara Fire Dept.- Downey Fire Department- Ventura County Fire Dept.- West Covina Fire Dept.-
Montebello Fire Dept.- Orange County Fire Authority.- Bakersfield City Fire Dept.- Alhambra Fire Dept.- Hume Lake Fire Dept.
Riverside County F.D./Cal Fire.- Murrieta Fire Dept.- San Diego Fire Dept., Chula Vista Fire Dept.,
more to come...